Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dragon Age 2 - Memories + System Requirements

Again while browsing my Facebook album entitled "In Games", I also saw some of my Dragon Age 2 game screenshot. And I really forgot that I still have those screenshot because I deleted those in our computer. Luckily I uploaded the screenshots on my Facebook album. I am happy to see it again and remember the game.

I am a big fan of the first Dragon Age which is Dragon Age: Origin. That is why I also love Dragon Age 2 too. Although for me, I more like the first Dragon Age because of its story and those two gorgeous characters Morrigan and Leliana. But the second title is also awesome.

In the first time I played Dragon Age 2, I choose warrior class and a default Hawke face. But when I see mages skill, after I finish the game. I created a new game and I choose this time a mage class and still the default face of Hawke because I really like his hairstyle, lol. I really amazed with the mage's skill. Just look at the screenshot below so you will know what I'm talking about.

In this title, some character from the first Dragon Age also appear in this game including Flemeth mother of Morrigan, King Alistair fellow Greywarden and a friend in the first Dragon Age, and the gorgeous Leliana. And speaking of Leliana, I think for me... I more like her first character model. I can't remember if other character from the first Dragon Age is also appear in this game because by that time I don't have money to buy DLC (Downloadable Content).

By the way, below are the system requirements of Dragon Age 2.

Minimum System Requirement:
  • Operating System - Windows XP 32-bit with SP3, Windows Vista 32-bit with SP2, Windows 7 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater, AMD Athlon 64 X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
  • Video Card: Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB, Nvidia GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB cards
  • RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
  • HDD: 7 GB of free space
  • Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card Windows

Recommended System Requirement:
  • Operating System - Windows XP 32-bit with SP3, Windows Vista 32-bit with SP2, Windows 7 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz Processor or equivalent, AMD Phenom II X3 Triple core 2.8 GHz or equivalent
  • Video Card: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater (To run Direct X 11 - ATI 5850 or greater), Nvidia 8800GTS 512 MB or greater (To run Direct X 11 - Nvidia 460 or greater)
  • RAM: 2 GB (4 GB Vista and Windows 7)
  • HDD: 7 GB of free space
  • Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card Windows

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Copyright © 2012 Ako Gamer | Powered by Blogger