Thursday, October 4, 2012

Resident Evil 6

I am a big fan of Resident Evil games since I was a child. I play many Resident Evil titles. Including Resident Evil 1 to 5, Resident Evil: Gun Survivor, Code: Veronica X, Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles, Resident Evil 0, and Resident Evil Remake which is a remake of Resident Evil 1 with a better graphic quality. Although I don't have a consoles like PS2, Gamecube, and WII but I manage to play those Resident Evil titles by using an emulator like PSX a PS1 emulator, PSX2 a PS2 emulator, and Dolphin Emulator a Gamecube and a Wii emulator so that I can play those game in our computer.
Resident Evil 6 is out now for both PS3 and Xbox 360, and I know many fans of the game is now enjoy playing this game in their very own PS3 and Xbox 360. How envy I am, lol. But speaking of the PC version it is still not release yet. Maybe they will release it this coming month of November or December. I hope it release sooner though I don't have money to buy the game yet and our computer is now like a junk.

Resident Evil 6 seven playable characters.
What I love in this new Resident Evil game is they bring back the classic horror style of Resident Evil in Leon's campaign as maybe in Ada's campaign too which is gone in this past two Resident Evil series. And I think this game is a very long one as you can play seven different characters like Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Jake Muller, Ada Wong, Sherry Birkins, Helena Harper, and Piers Nevans. Plus four different campaign that is long as the whole Resident Evil 5 game. And base what I see on the trailer maybe the Ada's clone, can't remember what her name is, the main enemy in this game.

Overall this new Resident Evil is an action pack game with a blending of horror. I really want to know the storyline of this game. I hope I can buy it soon and upgrade our computer so that I can play it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Copyright © 2012 Ako Gamer | Powered by Blogger