Saturday, October 6, 2012

DragonNest - Memories

I was browsing my Facebook photos yesterday and I saw my album entitled "In Games". In this album I upload here some screenshot of game, like what I did on Friendster before. And I see there some of my screenshot of DragonNest when I'm still playing it. I am happy to see it and remember the game.

Last year I played DragonNest. My IGN(In game name) here is Vid91, and my server is Westwood. Before I get to level 15 I quit playing it, because our internet connection here in our area is very poor. I always got disconnected from the server every time.


But still I love playing DragonNest. The way the character performed their skills, are look cool and awesome. And the graphic is good with almost like an anime for me specially the skill special effect. I remember when I was helped by a higher level player; I am amazed with his character.

I missed playing online games. I play many online games before like RAN PH, Cabal PH, Special Force, Freestyle, Dekaron, Dragonica, and DragonNest. Hope that our network provider upgrades their connectivity here in our area from 2G to 3.5G or at least 3G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Copyright © 2012 Ako Gamer | Powered by Blogger