Sunday, October 28, 2012

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (My Game Experience) – Blacklist 10 and 9

Still playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted and by now I only beat both Baron and Earl. Baron is the blacklist 10 and his ride is Porsche Cayman S. His strength base on his bio is infractions and you need to finish at least 5 race events, 4 milestones and have a total bounty of 500,000. Race event include: 2 lap knockouts, 2 tollbooths, 2 sprints, a circuit, and a speedtrap. The milestones required are: bounty, cost to state challenge, pursuit time challenge, roadblock challenge, and 3 photo tickets.

While Earl is the blacklist 9 he owned a ride of Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION VIII. His strength base on his bio is sprint races. And to have a chance to race with blacklist 9 you need to target 5 race event win, finish 4 milestones, and have a total bounty of 790,000.

After I beat blacklist 10 Baron, luckily I pink slip his car Porsche Cayman S. And by using this car, I chose those race events that were short and easy for me. And I won over those required race events not that hard. I love the car because it is faster that Earl car. And luckily I pink slip also Earl’s ride the Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION VIII after winning Speedtrap and Sprint race after beating him.


Now I am ready to race with Blacklist 8 Jewel. Hope I can still finish Jewel’s race event requirement that fast so I can race with Jewel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Copyright © 2012 Ako Gamer | Powered by Blogger