Monday, October 8, 2012

Plants vs. Zombies - My Game Experience

I didn't try to play Plants vs. Zombies before since first I heard the game. But when I saw my brother playing this game just yesterday and enjoying it, I was enticed. I just say to myself that why not give it a try and maybe I can post it here in my game blog. And while I am playing this game, and the level getting higher and I unlock new plants, I enjoy it.


Although I am 21 years old now, but I admit I really enjoyed playing Plants vs. Zombies. This game is as addictive as I didn't notice the time. I start playing it around 10:00 am and finish around 2:00 pm. About four hour of play and I didn't get bored.

tutorial part
While playing, I like the part when its night time and you will use those Puff-shroom because it didn't need sunlight and you can plant it fast. So far my second favorite from Puff-shroom is the Tall-nut especially on water because it can defend me from those Dolphin Rider Zombie. Of course if I have my favorite in the plants I have also my favorite in zombies. And one of them is the Dancing Zombie, although Dancing Zombie is a bit hard to kill because of its backup dancers.
Last 2 screenshot
Last screenshot

If you are a PC user here is Plant vs. Zombies system requirements.

Windows
  • Operating: system - Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
  • Processor: 1.2 GHz
  • Memory: 500 MB
  • Hard Drive: 65 MB of free hard drive space
  • Video Card: 128 MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
  • Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound
Mac
  • Operating system :Mac OS X 10.4.11-10.6.x
  • Processor: 1.66 GHz (dual core)
  • Memory: 1 GB
  • Hard Drive: 50 MB
  • Video Card: 64 MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
  • Sound Card: Standard audio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Copyright © 2012 Ako Gamer | Powered by Blogger